Thursday, August 29, 2013

proud wife moment

(One last post before I turn my computer off and say goodnight)

Ashton is back to the grind of school.  It stresses him out a bit, but he always does well.

Here is another example of just how well he does:

He came home on Monday and told me that he finished 2nd in both of his summer classes!

I have a smarty pants for a husband and I am so proud!  Here's to my future air traffic controller!!


Love this man!

p.s.  We have been married for three months and 5 days!

2 comments:

FRYBABY said...

I am glad that I have given my little Ashton to such a wonderful woman!! We are very proud of him too:)

Institute for Internet Safety said...

You are such a sweet couple. I'm pretty sure that your married life will stay strong because you are both working the best for it. Stay happy! Love each other always.