Monday, August 12, 2013

July 26th - my birthday

My 25th birthday.  My first birthday as a married.  And I got to be surrounded by family.

Ashton took my to Kneader's for breakfast.  That french toast is even better than I remembered!  And it was Ashton's first Kneader's french toast experience.  Don't worry, we ended up going again before we left because it really is that good.  And probably the perfect way to start your birthday.



My family came up to the Smith's the night for a birthday celebration.  We ate BBQ, mom made a delicious bundt cake, and, of course, played games.  I love that our families have such a good time together.


My sweet siblings.


I love a man who can grill!


PDA.  This never happens.  And I am not kidding.


It is love.


Favorite cake


Sweet


Dad did something funny (surprise) and Porter could no breathe he was laughing so hard.


Cute parents


I got my wedding pictures on my birthday! Greatest surprise! = Girls gathered around the computer.

1 comment:

Institute for Internet Safety said...

Happy birthday! It's so good to spend a special day with your family and friends. Another year for you to be grateful of. Wish you more blessings to come!