Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Chick-fil-A

The other day, I mentioned that Chick-fil-A was coming to Minnesota.  They had a promotional activity about half an hour away last night.  Ashton and I had nothing better to do, so we figured we might as well check it out.  There was a huge hot air balloon and so many people.  We walked around for awhile and found lines for food, the hot air balloon, and a spin wheel of freebies.  The line for a chicken sandwich was loooong and it didn't even look like they were currently handing out sandwiches...bummer.

I wanted to take a picture of the balloon, but we watched as the wind brought it down.  Fail.

So we decided to look for other restaurants nearby (I know, us, the chick-fil-a fanatics...leaving a free chicken sandwich opportunity).  Guess what was close though...Red Robin!  And their chicken is great by me.

Red Robin was great.  They gave me the wrong order, so they brought me my meal and told us that my food was free!  So, it was a win win.  And a little date night with my man.

We were stuffed afterwards which meant a nice walk in the dark for us.

Somehow, I didn't take a single picture of our evening of adventure.

No comments: