Wednesday, August 14, 2013

August 4th

At some point during the previous week, Ashton and I had some time in downtown Salt Lake before we met up with his friends at The Pie.  (Sadly, I don't have pictures to document this evening)  Of course, this extra time meant a trip to Anthropologie.  I had some birthday money to spend and a 15% off birthday card from my Anthro.  I found the most beautiful yellow dress and had to save it to wear on Sunday.  I am a little obsessed with it...


We spent Sunday with the Smith's.  I am so lucky to have the wonderful in-laws that I do.  They are both so willing and eager to help me in my teaching, especially since my new position is so different from what I am used to.  Ashton has brought so much goodness into my life and I am happy to be a part of their family.  Grateful for all their love and constant support.

1 comment:

Institute for Internet Safety said...

You are just so lucky to have a wonderful in-laws, because some don't have like that. So much to be grateful of. :)