- We got married on May 24, 2013. It was the best day of our lives.
- We had Rooney, our miracle, rainbow baby on March 18, 2015. Staying pregnant is a trial for me and I have recently taken to writing about it quite a bit. Check the pregnancy loss label for more. Guster James joined our family on May 17, 2017. We continue to struggle to stay pregnant, but we have two beautiful babies & feel very blessed.
- I taught special education for 8 years (I love love loved teaching) and Ashton is an Air Traffic Controller.
- A week after we got married, we moved to Minnesota for a year. It was the perfect adventure for newlyweds. We miss our Minnesota friends like crazy. Then we moved back to Utah while Ashton tried to figure out his future career. Air Traffic Control has been a dream he has been reaching for since before we met. We moved to Fort Smith, Arkansas in October of 2017 for Ashton to train in the tower here. Never thought I would live in Arkansas, but here I am!
- We are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
- Ashton and I met three times over a period of 6 years before we actually started dating.
- We love sports. Especially BYU, the Jazz, and Real Salt Lake.
- We have a bulldog named Thor & we love him a lot.
- Family is everything.
- We are crazy about chicken. So crazy that we got engaged while eating Chick-fil-A at a park.
hi. we are the smith's!
Welcome to our blog!
Here are the top 10 things you should know about us.