Tuesday, August 13, 2013

August 2nd

Friday, Ashton and I went down to Provo for lunch with Alex and Kirk.

Alex was my roommate my last year in Provo.  While we were roommates she met and started dating Kirk.  She is one of my favorite people.  We had so many adventures together, and though we are living far away, we seem to be sharing in many of the same adventures now.  She married Kirk two weeks before Ashton and I got married.  I was blessed to go to her sealing before I had my own.

It was fun to introduce our husbands and enjoy each other's company.


That night, mom and dad wanted to double date with us.  Our plan was Lone Star Taqueria, but when we got there it was packed!  Dad was determined though, which was good because I just needed a nice burrito.  As we drove around the crowded parking lot, I saw Cami, Amelia, and Amanda!


I have known the twins since I was still in high school, but we started hanging out more once I moved up to Draper.  Obviously, Cami has been my best friend by default since our college days.   PS. She just bought herself a beautiful house!

Wish we had gotten a picture of us with the parents.

No comments: