Monday, August 19, 2013

our wedding pictures

We finally have them "in hand" and I could not be happier.

Yan has done it once again - check her out because she is for real.
The flowers were more beautiful than I could have imagined.  Lizy is beyond talented.
Wedding cake by Julie Brannelly.  It looked like a dream and tasted just as amazing!
All goodies and treats were made by my mom and so many of my wonderful family and friends.
Marina set it all up, made the perfect little details, and orchestrated everything at the reception.

I uploaded a good portion of them (there are nearly 400 pictures!) to facebook.  Feel free to admire them, because I certainly can't stop.

It is hard to pick favorites, but here are a few that have stolen my heart.


Grandma and Scotty.             Officially Mr. and Mrs. Smith


My sweet mama.                         The Smith ladies! Love them.



Best nephew ever.                                The Smith's.


 I've had him wrapped around my finger from the beginning.    Favorite sibling shot.


 Squiiiishhh.  Love Porter's face.      Smith boys.  So handsome right now.


True love. Soon to be family of 3.         Favorite group photo.



In love with the artsy feel in these.


 Ankles.                         That smile gets me every single time.



Of course I love this.                           Simply beautiful.



Elegant.                       Trying our best with the serious face.



 Sweet whispers.                      Beauty in the details.



Favorite cake.                  Favorite flowers.



In love with my rings.                  Mother son dance. 


 Our first dance.                          PDA.


Cutest girls.  The man who had me crying, dancing, and laughing in a few minutes.


Teaching special ed and doing the wobble.  It's what we do best.


Magical.

Wish I could relive this day. Over and over and over.

1 comment:

Institute for Internet Safety said...

Congratulations to you guys. You do have a magical wedding. Just by looking at the pictures, everyone was having so fun, and they were so happy that you came up with this memorable day. Best wishes!