Wednesday, August 14, 2013

August 6th

Tuesday was Ashton's day with his buddies.  He spent all afternoon in Provo and the evening in Centerville.

So mom and I started the day with a hike and we met the biggest bulldog ever.  His name is Elvis.  Huge.


Told you he was big.  I mean, look at those legs!  Wow.

I spent the rest of the day looking through old pictures that mom had found in the garage.  I just love pictures.  And old ones are the best.  Here are just a few that I found.


That night, Kelsey and I went to get sushi with Michelle and Cheryl.  I hadn't had sushi for so long and it was better than I remember.  Michelle has always been an example to me.  She is selfless and always looking for ways to help her friends and family.  I have learned that Cheryl is much the same way.  I am grateful for them and happy that I got to spend an evening in their company.



1 comment:

Institute for Internet Safety said...

It's so nice that you did have a quality time with your mom. Spending the day with too much fun. Love also the dog!