Saturday, June 14, 2008

Nueva Vallarta



We are here. We are in Puerto Vallarta - well, really Nueva Vallarta. It is beautiful here. We walked off the bus and we were instantly sticky. It was like being back in Roatan. The smell, the tile, the feel of the sandy sticky tile under your feet. I love it. We spent the entire day in the water. Our hotel is super nice and we rented out kayaks and boogie boards and it was wonderful to just relax and be in the sun again. Oh the SUN! how I have missed the sun more than anything. And the smell of the ocean, feeling of sand between my toes, the salt of the water...we had some good boogie boarding today. I even body surfed better than I have ever ever EVER done before.
We have lounged all day and tomorrow looks like it is mas o menos el mismo plus church.

well- think it's time for bed.

6 DIAS MAS

No comments: