Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Final Ciaos

I just got home from saying goodbye to my amazing group. All I can think is that it is a good thing the Church keeps everyone so close together. I know I have already said this but they really have become my family. I can't wait to see them all again in Provo and I am looking forward to every reunion. Plus - from what we have figured - almost everyone has verizon. What an easy way to keep in touch. My heart hurts just thinking about spending the rest of my summer with out them...Good thing we have texts and facebook. Maybe I can get some to take another vacation and visit me :) We will see how that goes.

And then the kids we have met in the ward down here. They have done everything for us. I really love them and I hope that we can keep in touch. I don't know if I can thank them enough. They have been so understanding and so willing to help. They talk to us - even with our broken, struggling spanish! They drive across Guadalajara to pick us up. They have really spent every minute they can with us and I am horribly sad to say goodbye.

1 comment:

thorkgal said...

You better keep this blog going with your many adventures. I love it.