Monday, June 9, 2008

Hand Washed



I just did the laundry - all by hand. I don't have service this week but Natalie does (or we thought she did) and so I was going to go get the laundry done. But then I decided that that costs too much (it costs more here than in the states) so I decided I could do it all in the shower. Took me a good hour and a half and we have wet clothes strung everywhere - but I got it done for free. I am proud of myself :) but my arms will not be so happy in the morning.
I finished at about 3:00 here and by 3:10 Nat walks back in the door. I was not expecting to see her until after 5! Turns out her boys might not have school - or they do, but just the first 3 days of the week and the lady said that most likely that means they won't come. She wants Nat to call everyday before she heads to service to see if she needs to come...So Nat spent a whole hour and a half round trip to service and back. Poor thing.

1 comment:

Erin Hoy said...

Tati! How are you and what the heck are you doing in Guadalajara??? Looks like a blast - minus the hand washing the laundry part :)