Tuesday, November 1, 2011

from new york to boston

I know this is taking me a while, but I am on day three of my east coast trip.

Friday, we did one of my favorite things to do in New York.  Aubrey and I took row boats out in Central Park. Last year, we did it with Mel and Lacey and we hardly got anywhere!  It was hilarious.  This year was just as fun, but we moved a whole lot faster and actually explored the lake.





After rowing for an hour, we ran to Crumbs for some cupcakes to bring on our road trip to BOSTON!  That's right.  By 1:30 on Friday, we were in the car and headed up to Boston.  The road trip was so much fun with music and dancing!  We made a pit stop in New Haven, CT for pizza and took a break for the cupcakes.




We also went shopping...of course...at some outlets along the way.  There were some great deals.  A few of the girls went to a concert as soon as we got into Boston and the rest of us were out to a dance party some kids from church were throwing.  It had been a long time since I last danced with Aubrey.  That was absolutely so much fun.

1 comment:

elyssa said...

you girls are so beautiful. when is our next floor reunion?? ; )