Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

I am trying out the singles ward in Draper, all by myself - something I hate doing.  But, I love that it doesn't matter where I am going to church or whether I am sitting surrounded by friends or all by myself, I can still fill the spirit.  I am still being taught the same doctrines.  Even when I went to church in Mexico and sung hymns and listened to lessons in Spanish, I was being spiritually fed.  That's when you know it is true.

I am so grateful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  It is one of the most wonderful blessings in the whole world.  I don't know where to begin or how to explain how much I love the gospel.  It fills my heart with so much joy.  If you want to learn more about what I believe, you can check out mormon.org.


I know it's true and I love it.

No comments: