Monday, November 1, 2010

the start of something great!

Friday night I went to the first BYU preseason game!  We played Laval, some Canadian team, and did a fabulous job at dominating 101 to 55.  Michelle got courtside tickets and invited me, syd, and beans to join her.  I just love it when that happens!


And there they are, our team, ranked 24th in the preseason pole!

ALSO notice slideshow to your right.  There they are.  The best of NYC pictures!

***Melanie and I created the best Halloween costumes.  Those pictures to come!***

Which reminds me.  Aubrey is coming on Friday!  It will be a quick, short trip, but I am so unbelievably excited to have her back in Provo!


Cute story:  I have been meaning to write about this for awhile now.  I have one student who gives everyone animal nicknames like alligator and bear.  I am the octopus.  He calls me teacher octopus.  Then he read some book and there is a teacher who is an octopus and she wears a pearl necklace and her name is Miss Cutie...therefore I am Miss Cutie octopus.  Super cute right?

No comments: