Wednesday, November 24, 2010

phone photos

these were all taken recently while on the go...


Blue skies and clouds at the last home football game.  I love LaVell Edwards stadium.  I cannot believe this season is already close to the end.  It breaks my heart, but it is nice to end on a high note!


I got this gem sent to me while I was at work and it made my day.  That is the boy I love more than anything in the middle and those cute blondes are my favorite twins in the world.  What a lucky boy!


This was what I saw on my way to work yesterday morning...


Pretty sure those are real antlers!  I was grossed out, but I hear they are worth real big money


This is my Kendrick who saved me from an evening alone.  Sad it is all blurry, but if you can't tell, we make others around us feel very uncomfortable.  We went to the basketball game with Claire and Amy (who I love sooo much! so fun!).  Then we went to Magleby's for free cake (thank you BYU basketball for scoring 80+ points).  Then it was back to Kendrick's house to watch Forever Strong followed by hours of late laaatteee night talking.  OH and Amy gets her mission call today! YES!


Oh and this is what I found when I went down to my car to head to the gym this morning.  I got doughnut-ed?  This has never happened to me.  A few even have bites missing.  I am not sure if it was just a random act of a few bored pranksters or if someone sought me out, in love or dislike? haha No idea, but it has left me wondering! 

1 comment:

thorkgal said...

Darlin, don't be alarmed elk shed their antlers. :)