Sunday, November 14, 2010

My BFF Roommate's Big Day!

Alison got married on Friday!  I wish I could have been there with her.  She has been one of the greatest friends that I have made out here and living with her for two years was always so much fun.  We partied together all of the time and once someones said, "It is so cute that you two are like BFF roommates."  It has stuck.  That's what she is to me.  Since I could not make it to the wedding, I made her a hairpiece.  I think it turned out pretty good.


Anyways, I love Mrs. Alison Cundiff (ahh! So crazy to say!)  She has grown so much while we have lived together and it has been so neat to watch.  She has helped me to grow so much too.  The self control she was continually practicing, goodness, this girl can do anything.  I am so happy for her and I love seeing her so happy.



We have made so many memories together...we wen't everywhere together.  She even got me to run for an entire summer, a huge feat considering how much I dislike running.  We were always supporting our then DJing friends in all of their dance extravaganzas!


Oh and football.  She was so much fun to have at games!  She went through a whole year at BYU without football - I fixed that our second year together.


Road trips!  It was so convenient that she lived off the 15, on the way home and even came down to good old San Diego for Halloween festivities.



She is strong and beautiful.  I am so proud of her and I love her with all of my heart.  I have been so blessed with such a fabulous influence in my life and the greatest BFF roommate a girl could ask for.


No comments: