Monday, November 22, 2010

good morning gill...

I said, GOOD MORNING GILL!

Yes, I watched What About Bob yesterday.  Little secret - that was my favorite movie growing up.  In fact, I loved Bill Murray so much that I called him Uncle Bob in every movie that I saw him in after that.  That's right, he became a part of the family!

A little while back, I talked about faces, specifically the faces I make while watching basketball at the gym. Tonight, I watched the first half of the Chargers game.  No joke, I almost fell off the elliptical three or four times.  I clapped.  I cheered.  I threw a fist into the air a few times.  I hope all around me enjoyed it.

Also - the pictures they showed of San Diego throughout the game.  Beautiful.  I lived there.  I grew up there.  Made me homesick.  And the way the announcers talked about San Diego.  "55 degrees here on a Monday night." (while I am stuck in Utah with 30 degree weather and a blizzard warning...) or "Every time we come down here and see how beautiful it is, I am amazed that we all don't just move here."  I don't have many pictures of downtown San Diego, but I have plenty of my favorite places...


Christmas 2008. Beautiful.


Christmas day 2009 with the Beans




Sunset from Oceanside Pier, taken on my phone and still beautiful!


Mom's roses from the front yard.


Mulberry and Cox.  Beautiful.


These are the snowflakes I am used to (please notice how warm it looks outside).  I love the way mom fixed up the house at Christmas time.

No comments: