Wednesday, November 10, 2010

faces

While watching a basketball game at the gym, I realized that I was making some really ridiculous faces.  I think it was to make up for the fact that I couldn't really scream and yell without getting some really strange looks.  Then I looked at the girl to my right, who was trying to text and ride on the elliptical at the same time, causing her to make a great face which then cause me to smile.

Since then I have been thinking about silly faces.  I might be the queen of silly faces.  I am so animated (I think that's what I'll call it) when I talk, especially when I teach!  My poor students.  I had never realized I made faces until a few summers ago when I had Kelsey come take pictures of me teaching some swim lessons...



I make faces.  Sometimes they aren't the most attractive.  The best part is that I am not talking about silly faces you make in posing.  These are faces I make when no one has a camera.  Melanie has been great at catching them with hers though.  Then she laughs at them for hours.  Rude.


Ok. That's all for today.   :)

No comments: