Thursday, February 18, 2010

**Warning: This blog tells the truth and nothing but the truth**


A few Sundays ago I was walking home with a good friend of mine. We were talking about life and I mentioned something about this, my blog. He was shocked at the emotions and feelings I display for the world to see. This has since caused much thinking...

I am an honest person. I can't help it. What I feel is what I feel and writing it out helps. Not only does it allow me to get emotional without having people see me cry, but it helps me look at the positive things in life. I try not to be dramatic (though I know I am) and getting it all out here, where I know others can see it, helps me to see my life happier than I feel. I start to remember the things I am grateful for.

So, you have been warned. Don't be afraid of my honesty. I hope that my truth isn't surprising. I know that I am not the only one who feels the way I do nor am I the only one who has gone through the things I have gone through (though sometimes I swear I am the ONLY one). I have learned not to regret anything that has happened in my life or to be ashamed of it. I am who I am and I feel that so far, I have done the right things and I am fairly successful.

Thank you.
This is just how I feel about telling the truth (and the truth is, this is me).



On a lighter note - As I was walking my kids to the bus, one ran off and ran right up to me, jumped up and threw his arms around my neck. He said, "But, I'll miss you!" haha I know that he was just avoiding getting on the bus for as long as possible and was feeling great thanks to the nap he had gotten...but it still made me happy :)

1 comment:

elyssa said...

love you, tati. honesty is the way to go. darnit!