Monday, February 22, 2010

monday monday monday

Today started soooo a Monday, but it ended way better.

I woke up a little, wait, that's a lie, I woke up super overwhelmed. It was just the realization that another week has gone by and I still am not sure what is lying ahead. Everyday is another day that I step into the unknown and some mornings (like today), I wake up falling. But don't worry, I don't fall for long when I get to go into a class like mine and work with the cutest kids in the whole wide world.

Then I had my very last class at BYU. We went to my professor's house and I really couldn't help but reflect over the last two years that I have spent with my cohort and my professors. It has been an amazing adventure.

One of the ladies in my program is convinced I would be Carrie Underwood if I went blonde. I made a comment and after she passed me a napkin that said, "You are Carrie Underwood." haha I have never gotten that one before and she says it every time I see her.

I talked to my professor about the dilemma I was having and I think I have a temporary solution...an idea to fall back on...something to calm my high levels of stress. Thank you Katie Steed!

Choosing to be happy.

No comments: