Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Nostalgia

My favorite thing to do in the whole wide world is to look at all my old photos. Seriously, I think I reminisce more than anyone I have ever met. Every time I see the dorms, little memories flash through my mind and I miss freshman year. Whenever I see the LaVell Edwards Stadium I remember all the times I have rushed the field. I see Liberty Square and I just laugh because that was by far my silliest year at BYU. I have done so many really amazing things with my life. Sometimes my pictures make me cry, sometimes they fill me with joy, but they always make me thankful for the thinks I have accomplished and where I am right now.

Memory of the moment...

The first sun of my sophomore year. Liberty Square Pool. Swimming with Robi. Laying out with Aubrey. Best day ever.



3 comments:

Alyse Bennett said...

Living at Liberty Square was more silly than living in the dorms?

danielle said...

oh my. i know exactly how you feel about the dorms & liberty square! it feels weird sometimes...

aubrey said...

seriously such a good day. is that robi in the background or another man in a speedo? ooo the glory days of the lib square...