Tuesday, February 23, 2010

she's sooo grown up!


The BEANS is 11!

Can you believe it because I cannot. My baby sister is so not a baby anymore. I am so proud of who she is becoming and I wish that I was able to be around more to watch her grow up.

We went to the beach together on Christmas day. Isn't she so cute? She fell asleep on the way there and on the way back. :)










I love her. I love her dance moves. I love playing charades with her. I love when we go on scooter rides and sing Corinne Bailey Rae. I love that she loves my baby Berto. I love her freckles, her long brown hair, and I love her sweet heart. She is genuine and she loves everyone. She is a great friend and she can make anyone laugh! I just keep thinking it is a good thing she doesn't have a phone because I would text her more than anyone else.

We definitely have the oldest/youngest sibling relationship. I would do anything for her.

I love you my Hannah Banana


5 comments:

aubrey d said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANSTAR!!! Wow I miss her and her coloring pictures to decorate our apartment and her Single Ladies dancin :)

Anonymous said...

hannah is so cute and soooo hilarious. I LOVE having "girl talk" with her. you all are the most beautiful girls.

Unknown said...

*Hi :) This is Hannah! I know I'm so cute and hilarious. Just kiddin! :) I miss you Aubrey and you too Lindsay <3 Thanks Tati! I love you so much. You are the best. I know I'm grown up, but I 'll always be the family's baby and HANSTAR.*

Ashley said...

Cute post! She is seriously SO lucky to have such a great older sister like you. I would have killed for one! Still would!

Unknown said...

Ya, Tati, you are the greatest older sister :) I love you!
You need to visit ;P