Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Camp Cougar


Have I told you that we put our tent up LAST Tuesday (as in 8 days ago!) for the game today and on Saturday?! Well, believe it, because it happened/is happening.

I spent yesterday late afternoon/evening in the tent. It is surprisingly super fun and not as crazy as you all think it is. I got to watch some of the boys practice with Robby and Eric. Then Robby plugged in all the gear (we had to move our tent for devotionaland had just moved it back). The gear consists of a wii, Nintendo 64, Rock Band, basic cable, a heater, a little lamp to hang from the top of the tent...it's the greatest set up I have ever seen. I really want to watch a scary movie in the tent one night.

We played SDSU tonight. I really don't like SDSU so it is always fun to beat them. Plus my favorite BLAKE BEHNKE came and found me at half time. That so made my day, my week even! I had not been so excited to be surprised by someone for so long. It was great. But Blake, writing this has made me realize that we have not a single picture together! I thought we were better friends than that! Overall, a totally bomb night!



And this is why camping is so worth it!



No comments: