Saturday, January 23, 2010

snow

The snow is back. It snowed pretty good last night and I guess it does look beautiful today. With all sarcasm put aside - it really is a pretty sight.

Talking about sight...My left eye keeps twitching. I am sleeping more than ever so I can't figure out what is going on! It is driving me crazy.

Last night Mel and I went to the BYU volleyball game against Stanford. Oh my fun! It was so ridiculously close but we pulled out with a 3-1 win. Every set was sooo close though. This means that tonight Stanford is going to come out just itching to win. Once again, Mel and I, plus Alison and Nick, will be sitting front row in the action. How I love BYU sports. Also, BYU plays SDSU tonight...Take those Aztecs down Cougars!

After the game, Mel and I went to go get our groove on at the Wallflowers dance. I love Jigga for throwing these and I love when Ryan djs. It was fun to dance and really realize how sore I am from doing aerobics! It was a good end to a Friday night.

This morning I actually got up at 8 to go to aerobics! I am serious about this and I am going to get myself into shape this semester. I just was over at the Provo Library. I wish I had taken more advantage of that beautiful building during my time at Chatsworth. Then in about an hour I have a reunion with all my Mexico study abroad friends and I cannot wait to see them.

I also just got a call. BYU plays Utah next Saturday. I LOVE this time of year!

1 comment:

thorkgal said...

When I'm stressed my eye twitches... drives me crazy. Are you stressed???