Tuesday, January 12, 2010

on the up

I am learning a ton these days. Heavenly Father is really placing things in front of me to help me. Still hurt...but definitely smiling more.

I lost a student today. Not like, I couldn't find her, or something terrible happened, but while I was in music with a few of my kids, her mom came in and told my techs that they were moving and that today was her last day. She packed her up and they were gone. I don't think it has hit me. Each of my kids brings so much to my class. I am scared for tomorrow without her.

Also...30 Rock is the best happy medicine I know. I made Alison watch a few episodes with me tonight. hahaha HILARIOUS.

Thanks for listening to my ups and downs. I think things are really starting to work out.

1 comment:

Alison Rae said...

I love watching 30 Rock with you! Those were some hilarious episodes!!! LOVE YOUUUUU!