Sunday, January 31, 2010

BYU takes utah down

Yesterday marked my third year camping out for the BYU vs. Utah game. LOVED IT! Always have loved it and always will love it.

Year 1
Year 2
Year 3

Basketball becomes my life in the winter and I am sad that this was my final BYU vs Utah game in the Marriott - at least as a student. We pretty much joined forces with everyone we have met through basketball over the last 3 years and the group we camped with was amazing. They are my crazy basketball fanatic friends and it has been so much fun.

THE GAME - boy we dominated in the beginning, leading by 18! Then somehow in the second half they closed it down to just a four point lead. Everyone was going crazy. It got really heated when Jackson got a foul and was hit by Henderson. Very obviously a rivalry game, but it was exhausting! I came home and pretty much crashed on Aubrey's couch. Such a good weekend.



No comments: