Friday, January 15, 2010

Brand New Day

Things are really good. I have dedicated myself to my students. I am improving myself and I am happy.

Today I visited a few of the special ed units in Provo School District - Nebo had a district development day. Got some great ideas...I think I am finally starting to feel a little more confident as a teacher. I can do it, it just gets hard sometimes. But when I think about the fragile lives I work with, I realize how blessed I am to impact them and how I am even more blessed to be impacted by their sweet spirits while they live in mortality.

After visiting the classrooms, I went to the Student Athlete building to go get lunch with my travel lady friends. So much fun. I am so lucky to have had that job and I am so thankful for the world of friends it opened me up to. I got to ride next to Robbie Bosco up to campus. Everyone my parents age is so jealous right now. haha I ate lunch with three of the sweetest people who truly care for me. They love me and even bought me this huge bling bling blue diamond ring. I think I might wear it everyday!

This is the only song that I can think of right now...thank you Joshua Radin

It's a brand new day
The sun is shining
It's a brand new day
For the first time in such a long long time (the whole last long week and a half! ha)
I know I'll be ok
- Brand New Day by Joshua Radin

1 comment:

Alarie said...

Tati! Lov you miss you wanna see you! It's been way much too long.