Friday, January 8, 2010

It will be ok

You know that crushing feeling in your heart? It is really bad today. It is so hard because there is nothing to change it, but I have gotten so much good advice...

Last night, a sweet girl who I had known for 5 minutes, told me that I had to get rid of all my "should's". My life is my life. The straight and narrow is narrow because it is made for just one person. As long as I am on it - even if it is by myself - blessings will follow.

I felt so good last night, like everything was working out the way it was supposed to. I thought that I could do anything, like even run into him again, and be ok. But that doesn't mean that my heart isn't feeling that emptiness anymore. I still miss him.

I know that something will come out of this, it is just hard waiting.

1 comment:

brooke said...

oh tati, i know how you feel. it's so hard being hurt like that. but i liked what you said about making sure you have yourself where you need to be, going where you need to go. things will work out for you, i just know it!