Monday, January 25, 2010

and another one bites the dust

It has been a long time since I have had any good fall stories...
Had one yesterday.

So I am walking home from church with my roommates and another friend. My heels are starting to fall apart and the rubber stub that is at the end of the heel has completely come off...so I basically have this screw coming out of the bottom of my heel. It scrapes and makes noise and it got stuck on the street while I was walking. DOWN. I fell with both hands in my pea coat and my skirt went flying up.

Now...I have nice big bruise forming on my left knee :)

Also, this just in. Porter (my adorable little brother) was just talking to me on facebook and this is what he said to me...

"get married so i can get a brother, i really want one for christmas."

Wow.

2 comments:

thorkgal said...

That is hilarious!!!
You'd better get busy... I did the math and you'd have to get'r done by March to make Porter's wish come true.

Karlito said...

I'm pretty sure he said Brother (as in Brother-in-Law) not nephew. She's got plenty of time to handle THAT request.