Thursday, October 3, 2013

Wonderful Wednesday

Last night, Ashton and I visited the St. Paul Temple with the Days.

It was perfect, just what I needed.  Time stops while I am in the temple.  I am not worried about my list of To Do's.  My heart is filled with joy.  My problems disappear and all I feel is my Heavenly Father's pure and sincere love.  What a blessing the temple has been in my life.

While we were inside, a nice, big storm rolled in.  As we sat, we could hear the rumbling thunder and pitter patter of rain.  Thunder makes me feel like a little kid.  It is so much bigger than us and a reminder to me of the power of our Heavenly Father.  I love thunder.


Following our session at the temple, we went to a local burger place called :D Spot.  Oh my goodness.  It was delicious.  Ashton's face just says it all.  Yum!


1 comment:

Institute for Internet Safety said...

It's really a good thing that you make time to give thanks to God Almighty, making Him the center of your relationship. Because through Him, you will not go astray. Keep praying!