Sunday, October 20, 2013

when family visits

I had fall break on Thursday and Friday and it just so happened that the Smiths in Utah did too!  Ashton and I had been talking of different things we could do over fall break and when he mentioned his family might come out, I almost cried.  I love living in Minnesota, but lately, I sure have been missing family.  Michele, Coree, and Casey decided to come and visit for the short break and it was just what I needed.  

They got here on Wednesday evening after two long days of driving.  On top of bringing themselves, they also brought some of my favorite things.  Our little apartment was full of happy hearts.

 Mate cocido and home dipped chocolate covered cinnamon bears. Yum.

Rummikub!

1 comment:

Institute for Internet Safety said...

We are all blessed to have a wonderful family of our own. Spending time with them is very important. Stay happy!