Thursday, September 19, 2013

Throwback Thursday: When my dad wrote me a wedding song

My sweet dad wrote a song for our wedding.  I know that I have seen a video of it, but I can't remember where so for now, here is the recording he made of it.

He performed it at the reception and it was one of my favorite things from the whole day.  This song is a treasure I will listen to forever and ever.

And since I don't have a video of him singing, enjoy this video of him dancing, because it is amazing.


Or you can just love the pictures of him learning the wobble.




So much goodness.  And these are just a few of the many reason I love my dad.


2 comments:

FRYBABY said...

I have a video of your dad singing the whole song that night:) I will send it to you!

Institute for Internet Safety said...

You're dad is amazing! He knows how to make your special day a very memorable & unique one. Keep the recorded video because it's worth repeating for. Stay happy!