Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Focus T25

Ashton and I are getting on that Shaun T train and we have super sore calves to show for it.

We started yesterday and we were like ya, 25 minute work out - NBD!  How wrong we were.  But we do love how easy we can fit it into our schedules and feeling like we can get a for real workout from home.

On top of working out, there were lots of food suggestions.  Ashton and I spent our Labor Day at Whole Foods buying lots of healthy, good for you foods.  It was exhausting, but we have some yummy fresh produce, quinoa, black rice, and chicken.  We even bought lentils!  This is for real.

Last night's dinner:  Black rice, lentils, bell pepper, pecans, and a citrus vinaigrette. Delicious.  In Ashton's words, "It's not that bad."

Tonight we had sirloin strips with avocado and a balsamic vinaigrette.  I love meat.  So much.

So here is to getting fit, being sore always, and making real healthy meals!

2 comments:

Jason and Kelly said...

Lentils are a staple around here, we love them! They are a great substitute for ground beef too. And quinoa!

Corina said...

That's so funny! Jordan and I jumped on the Sean T train too. And started yesterday. And we were exhausted after we spent part of our Labor Day at the grocery store buying healthy food too!

Good luck!