Thursday, September 23, 2010

Babysitting and NEW YORK

As I mentioned before, I went babysitting last night.  I caught the cute two year old with my gum, having obviously gotten into my purse.  I took the gum and put it back, then went to get some food.   While I was sitting there with my friend, Jared, mr. cute two year old came to the dinner table waving my tampon in the air, asking what it was and if it was a toy. AHHH. hahahaaaaa.  It was hilarious.  This could have potentially been humiliating and created a very awkward moment for the adults involved (just me and Jared).  It's a good thing he has a sense of humor and that we have known each other long enough to just laugh at what had happened.  Gotta love kids!  May I also brag and say that I got the baby to stop crying and even fall asleep?  Yes, thank you.

BIGGEST NEWS FLASH in the Life of ME!

hint.... (view picture)
I can't wait to see HER!!
I cannot believe I didn't say this TWO days ago...but on TUESDAY I bought a ticket to the great NEW YORK to visit Aubrey.  I have never been, but, as most of you know, my best BEST friend in the whole entire world, Aubrey, is there, right now, working for the NBA.  She left me on June 18th and I haven't seen here since.  It is seriously killing me, so we (Me, Mel, and Lacey) are fixing that and heading out there on October 12th.  That's right.  Be jealous.  A reunion is about to take place and maybe I cry everytime I think about it...maybe.  Ahhhh I am so excited.

2 comments:

Ie Ling said...

Tati! That is really exciting. Best Friend Reunions are definitely the greatest. Have so much fun!

aubrey said...

AAAHHHH YOU'RE COMING!! I cannottttt waitttttt. a;lfjfjal;sdfj

and you redid your blog layout- SO cute!! Love love it!

please play love in this club and your love is my drug at your apartment warming party! I may just send my mom over there to shake it for me :) love you!