Thursday, September 30, 2010

on a lighter note...

...I have done a lot of great things (just kidding. just wrote my first bullet. Not much great about it...)this last week.

  • Not so great game - but Mel and I went to a football game and got to spend time with our fellow cougar fanatic fans.  Our seats are normally pretty amazing, but it was terrible to see Romney get hurt. ahhh ya, let's not talk football.  Oh but we did get to see the Potters!

  • Apartment housewarming/dance party!  I love my roommates and we just felt the need to throw a party. So our good excuse was that we wanted all of our friends to see our new place!  Brilliant right?  It was pretty fun - minus the face that I was in such a bad mood thanks to the band game.

  • Sushi with mom, dad, and Michelle.  Yes!
  •  We got to see poor Romney in the hospital.  That poor man.  But it was fun to see him and to talk.

Oh! and I put air into my tires all by myself!  Makes me feel all grown up.

No comments: