Friday, September 24, 2010

i LOVE my job

I know, I know.  It's another one of those posts...one that just talks about how much I love my job, but I just love it so much that I cannot stop talking about it.  My poor roommatest hear about it all of the time...

Today we went on our first field trip for the year.  It was truly an adventure and we had a messy beginning with one student, yet, it didn't bother me one bit.  That's a good sign, for sure.  We just had a blast together.  They just make me happy.

Though, I did get a text from Mijken with a picture of Adaptive Aquatics poster for this year.  Two of my boys from last year were on it, plus a girl that was in the younger unit at my school.  It is amazing how much I still think about them and remember all of the things they taught me.

After school, the other Life Skills teacher and I went on a run to WalMart.  Of course, I run into a student there.  It totally threw him off to see me outside of school and it was fun to see.  While at WalMart, I got a text from a sister of a former student, inviting me to his soccer game tomorrow.  I am so excited.

My job is the best.

No comments: