Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Roommate Love

I have the greatest roommates. I have always been blessed with really wonderful roommates, but I normally know them before we live together. This year I had two randoms and they are just what I need in roommates. We have already had so much fun together.


(This is the move your face a whole lot until the picture takes type of photo...)

We talk (a lot), we dance (like no other apartment of girls you have ever met!), we are social, and we are ready for adventure. We are putting on a housewarming, but more importantly, DANCE PARTY! this weekend and we all have so many friends we had to invite. It is going to be legit.

Anyways, I love them.



Photos are thanks to our first photobooth photoshoot. We had to put a picture to our facey housewarming/DANCE PARTY event so that people could see how obviously attractive we are and want to come!

3 comments:

Rachel Wattson said...

Tati you look like you just tasted an extremely sour lemon in that first shot. I remember living with roomies. It is the best! We use to have "apartment opera" whatever we wanted to say we would sing it. It was hilarious!

Jen said...

I really really love this post...particularly the part where you say we dance like no other girls...because I think that is one of the most true statements I've heard in a while...like for reals though...but I truly am BLESSED to have you as a roomie!!! This year will be...in one word...EPIC!

Alex said...

Oh this made me sooo happy haha!!! I haven't seen your blog yet until now! And it is adorable you do such a great job with it! Anyways sure do love you and am so glad we are roomies.. and that we are such awesome party throwers haha!!!