Friday, June 11, 2010

FIFA World Cup!

The world cup started this morning. I am writing this while watching my MEXICO take on South Africa. (South Africa just scored in the 55th minute. The best part of the goal was the dance South Africa did after!). Mexico's Giovani Dos Santos is by far my favorite player today. :)

My last post was about soccer and here is another. I LOVE watching soccer. I love being crazy about a team. I love how the entire WORLD is going crazy over soccer and we are ALL watching these games. I wish that the US got more into soccer. It is such a beautiful sport and the world stops to watch it.

The best thing about this next week is that the Finals and the World Cup are both going on! Soccer by morning, my Lakers by night. Now, this is summer!! Waking up early and staying up late, all for the love of watching games.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

it's the best! i'm a little concerned at your love for real salt lake rather than the galaxy...haha, jk. our whole family filled out world cup brackets and hung them on the fireplace!