Wednesday, October 26, 2011

time out

Ok. Real quick sports break before I go ahead talking more New York...

1. Riley Nelson is so much fun to watch.  He is so passionate about the game and can get everyone on their feet.  He takes risks, he runs, he throws...yep.  He isn't perfect, but I trust him with the ball.

2.  We only have two home football games left, four games total.  That breaks my heart.  Can it almost be over already?

3.  We haven't lost since that dreaded Utah game...We are 6-2.  I am happy with that.

4.  Can we beat TCU!? I am going to say of course, but not without a fight.  This is a chance for us to come out and show everyone what we can do!


So, football winding down can only mean one thing...

It's time for basketball to start!   Not kidding.  We had our Blue and White game today.  Is it weird how much the Marriott Center feels like another home to me? Anyways, before the game, we got the normal pre game ritual. All of the sudden I hear, "Cougar fans.  It's time."  I jump and scream.  Then I realize that I had been the only one to scream and that it just came out without thinking.  A little embarrassing, but part of my was proud.  Proud that I have been there since the first time they said those words.  "Cougar fans.  It's time."  I am ready for basketball.  Bring it on!

This brings all the emotions of BYU basketball flooding back!

yes.  i am thrilled for this.

1 comment:

Brady and Brittany said...

I have the SAME feelings!! Love football. Love Riley Nelson. Can't believe it's over. So excited for basketball!!!