Monday, October 24, 2011

The big apple

I have spent that last six days here, in New York. I leave in a few hours, but i figured I'd write a bit in my down time.

I am sitting outside of my favorite Anthropologie in Rockefeller Plaza. I have gone in this anthro 3 of the 6 days I've been here (don't worry, I am not buying things everytime). It's just something familiar for me in this bustling city. Also nearby is 30 Rockefeller Plaza (top of the rock an the NBC store). I spent a few hours in the NBC store laughing and remembering why my favorite shows are the funniest.

I have hardly used the subway at all since I have been here. I walk through Central Park a few times a day to get from Aubrey's house to downtown. I love central park. A lot. It's beautiful and peaceful. I loved exploring it.

Well. I hop on the subway and make way for the airport in an hour. I have loved NYC. Loved being with Aubrey. Loved going to Boston and Connecticut, but Utah, I have missed you. I can't wait to be back in my classroom, with my family, and by the mountains.

Pictures and more details from my trip are soon to come :)

No comments: