Friday, October 14, 2011

pandora appreciation

Sometimes I get sick of my music - like I have heard everything millions of times before and I am too cheap to buy new music.  Thank heaven for Pandora!

My current favorite station is "Next to You", a song sung by my favorites Chris Brown and Justin Bieber.  It plays all of my favorites and I am so happy with it!  Sometimes it throws in some Backstreet Boys and *NSync goodness and that just always makes my day.  Not even kidding, on my drive home from school today, it started playing O-Town.   It's been a long time since I have heard them (like middle school I think).  There is some Jesse McCartney, every version of every JB song, Chris Brown's greatests, and even some of Rio's soundtrack.  This station introduces me to some absolutely wonderful new music.  Just a few weeks ago I heard Cody Simpson.  Shoot!  I had to go out and buy his CD right away.

Now that I am talking about Cody Simpson, I have to tell you about some of my favorite lyrics because they make me so incredibly happy.  I often start giggling as I listen to them!

"She's right behind me like the pocket on the back of my pants." - Cody Simpson, Crazy But True.  Clever and absolutely had me cracking up the first time I heard it.

"You're like my favorite song on the radio, radio, radio, radio.  I could listen to you all day.  You're like a music video, video, vi vi video. I could look at you all day.  You make me do my two-step all day.  You keep me lookin' fly for you all day.  So you should be my girlfriend all day.  We are like a hit on my radio, radio." - Cody Simpson, All Day.  So much goodness in this one.  Seriously.  Two-step all day.  Look fly all day?! YES!

"Halo. Halo.  I'm not saying hi.  Baby there's a ring above your head." - Cody Simpson, Angel.  Cute.

"You're the breeze, cruising down my coast.  You're the jam, baby, I'm the toast.  It's so sweet when we're together." - Cody Simpson, Angel.  Definitely sweet.


There are so many other lyrics out there that just crack me up, mostly because I love them so much!  Let me find you a few more.

"I won't ever ever let you down like a seesaw let you down. You know why? Cause we ain't in the playground no more baby." - Justin Bieber, Bigger.

"I used to tweet you, and text you, and call you, and hit you on Facebook all the time...We were on iChat all night long." - Justin Bieber, Baby (Acoustic Version)

"No teachers around to see us dancing close.  I'm telling you, your parents will never know.  Before the lights go up and the music turns off, now's the perfect time for me to taste your lipgloss."  Justin Bieber - First Dance.  This one sort of grosses me out, but hilarious.  Oh first kisses.  Oh prom.  Ohhhh boys.


I've thought of others, but I am going to just love on J Biebs and Cody for now :)

No comments: