Thursday, February 24, 2011

happy birthday beans!

My little Hannah Banana Beans turned 12 yesterday!  The time has just flown as my baby sister has grown up to be a beautiful young lady.  It's hard for me to believe that she can be 12.  Check out my previous Hannah  birthday posts.  Her 10th birthday (these are some classic Hannah photos!).  Her 11th birthday.


She was like my baby.  I remember taking care of her, wanting to bring her with me everywhere.  She is a fiery ball of fun with dance moves and model-like poses that just make you love her even more.  I love when she answers my mom's phone.  I love when she is the first one to see me when I sneak home.  I loved it when she would call when they first moved to Utah...she'd pretend to be ok, but pretty soon she is crying and I am driving to get her and we would spend the weekend together.  I miss that.  She has, not surprisingly, made so many new friends and has even picked up snowboarding.  She is always on the go.


Hannah has come into my class a few times and gone on field trips with us.  My students love her and she does so good with them!  I love seeing their interaction.  Seeing my family love waht I love to do makes me feel so wonderful.  There is one boy in my class who will occasionally ask how Hannah is doing and then say, "I am going to marry Hannah."  How cute is that?


Well, Beans, you are my baby sister and will always be my little Hannah banana.  I will forever remember your curly hair, the wawa always in your mouth, and the tiara never leaving your head.  You are such an example to me.  I love your style, your love, your heart, and your contagious happy smiling attitude. I love love love love loveeeeeeee you! YOU! YOU!

3 comments:

aubrey said...

ok that is the CUTEST baby picture of her, ever!! Happy bday hanstar!

thorkgal said...

love it.

Unknown said...

thanks(: i love you too (and you aubs and my favorite aunt)<3