Thursday, February 17, 2011

ohhhh February

Work has made me feel a little like this since February has started.



And it is in no way because of my students.  They are fabulous, sometimes a little defiant, but they keep me smiling.  It is mostly all of the paper work and the busy stuff that keeps me from my cute kids.  I just need a break SOOOO...

Los Angeles, here I come!  Aubrey is going to be there for the NBA All-Star game and I am going down to try and get some time with my best friend.  I cannot wait.

I also went to see the Justin Bieber movie last night :)  I was dreaming to Bieber tunes...that was amazing.

2 comments:

Cami said...

Right there with ya...SOOOOOOO ready for a break. Hallelujah for President's Day and L.A.!!!!!!

danielle said...

i love that picture.
the paper work is the WORST part!
have fun this weekend!