Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day

Last Valentine's I wrote a post, recognizing it as a day of love - and it is!  My class this year is great and we are have had a great day, sharing valentines, making treats, and valentine bowling.

But this Valentine's Day is different.

I might (meaning, I really do) have someone to spend it with!

*** He even sent me flowers!

We visited my family.  Ate dinner.  Bought me some new black flats! YES! Went back to hang out with the siblings for some chocolate covered strawberries (thank you Kelsey).  Then talked for hours.  Wonderful.

Quote of the day:

One of my students walkes in from breakfast and says, "Have you seen any hippies?  They ..... (inappropriate for school information - so I asked him to stop saying that). Besides, they play the guitar and eat vegetables!"

No comments: