Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Birthday BEANS!!

My baby sister turned 10 today.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Hannah!!

Why I LOVE her soo so so much:


First though, I have to say that saying goodbye to her is the hardest thing I have to do at the end of every summer.

Next, no on can do crack like Hannah. This is such a classic picture of her.

Make overs all the time. She is all about fashion and beauty. Even to this day she can make any outfit fit her and look cute.


She is the best bus-plane companion ever

No one has loved my babies quite like Hannah has. She would regularly sleep with Bubba and Max. I couldn't get the cat to even sit with me let alone let me sleep with him.


How could you just not LOVE that face?! Pure happiness

I am home for a weekend - she busts in with an outfit like this.
The Thorkelsons would be nothing without her. She has a personality like no one I have ever met.

Mommy and her girls. Hannah loves the sun, just like me :)

Once again, making my clothes look cute on her. I had been studying in Mexico and came home for a weekend for Alyse's wedding. She stayed by my side the entire weekend.

I have taught her only the best in dance moves and she can move better than any 10 year old I know! My sisters are notorious for dance parties around the house.

This is a totally classic, normal picture of the sisters. Hannah is always busting a new pose with a fabulous face to go with it.

Hannah banana. I absolutely love love love you! I love that when I sign onto gmail - you are ALWAYS there to chat with me. Even if I am busy with work or school, all you want to do is tell me you love me. You love everyone and everyone adores you. You are loud, rambunctious, and so incredibly smart. I know you would give anything for me. You are the most selfless sister and such an example to me. I hope you have had a fabulous day and that your class sang to you :) I miss you and I love you. <3

3 comments:

Chris said...

SO cute! You thorkelson girls are just so darn CUTE!

Alison Rae said...

I love it! she is seriously the cutest little girl!

Unknown said...

Thanks Tati! I love you so so much!
I miss you!