Monday, February 9, 2009

pounding it with max hall. that's how i roll :)

It is time for me to go to bed - but I just want to write. I have to write. I have so much that I want to say, but I am not sure how to say it. I don't know who reads this or why I even have a blog. haha I got it before I went to Mexico, but thanks to Connie, my cute aunt who just loves me so much, I was encouraged to keep it going.

Can I just quickly say that these past few weeks have honestly been full of trial after trial. Worst part is really that I am not the one going through the trials, rather I am watching my friends try to go through these painful things. They are there and I am here and this has been the hardest time to be away from home. I just want my friends to know that I love them and I think of them each individually everyday. They are in my prayers.

BUT on a much HAPPIER note...random happening of today. Max Hall came into work today. For those of you who don't recognize this name, he is the BYU quarterback. I mean, athletes come in pretty often, but today was the first time I saw Max. He walked right up to my desk and stuck his hand out for me to pound it. hahahaa Sometimes I just love my job!!

4 comments:

Sean and Abby said...

I read your blog :)

Pretty cool about Max Hall...where do you work??

thorkgal said...

Think of your blog as cheap therapy my dear and roll with it. Ha ha. Yes I do love you to death! Mmmmwah!

Arica said...

i read also. and yes, where DO you work? good times i'm sure.

Tati Smith said...

I work in the Student Athlete Building :) it's fun