Friday, January 23, 2009

life

I don't even know where to begin...
  1. The Cougars need to be more impressive on the court for this a source of great depression.
  2. BYU plays SDSU tomorrow - cross your fingers we crush them!
  3. School has never been so hard but I have never loved it so much.
  4. My job in the SAB is fantastic!
  5. I went to Dan Peterson School today and I almost cried. I miss those kids more than I ever thought possible. I saw one of my students and the smile he gave me was priceless. He was so excited to see me. He touched my face and did the dance he knows I love.
  6. I took a trip home last weekend with Kelsey, my buddy Sean, and his adorable cousin Lauren. We saw the temple, I went to anthropologie, and we spent a day in La Jolla. Loved it. :)
  7. I got emails from 2 of my favorite missionaries this week.
  8. Sunday night I will be making empanadas!
  9. I am working on my Spanish and I am so excited about it.
  10. My car got an oil change today.
  11. Tonight I get to dance like never before!!

1 comment:

Zach and Stacie said...

you forgot that you get to go to seattle with two of the most bomb people ever...