Wednesday, February 11, 2009

oh snow...

So the snow has come back. We were doing so good! Yesterday morning, early morning, I had to go to Miracle Bowl to bowl with my favorite special ed class. I left while the snow was still falling and the roads were still a little slippery. I am taking this right turn nice and slow when...boom, I was doing a 360. I remember it so vividly. I just kept my hands on the wheel and all I could do was gasp short ooh, ooh, oohs. Really actually very scary. I was so lucky. There were cars around but my light had been green and there was no one turning behind me. I had to reverse and cars sort of just drove around me, like no big deal. But no worries, I obviously made it home just fine :)

Then today, I got out of my English class just before 10 and was walking down to work. The snow! It wasn't coming hard but it was light and kind of just whispy....just annoying enough so that you can't look up and see where you are going.

But I guess it is beautiful.

I am currently watching the basketball game. I know, I know. Why am I not there?! Well it started at 6 today...when does basketball ever start at 6? and I have class until then and then I was in charge of dinner tonight. So here I am, on my couch, with my computer and the basketball game on. I don't think anyone understands how I love this team. My social life and only form of entertainment comes while I am at these games. But, yes, we are winning. Playing CSU right now. This will tie us for second with either SDSU or UofU depending on how their game goes tonight. (That will be a BIG game. Both teams currently tied for first!)

No comments: