Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tuesday - and it's already a good week!

You know when you have a good Monday, the rest of the week seems to be ok.

Yesterday was just so fabulous. The weather was a little rainy/wet but come mid-afternoon it was just cloudy and warm. I decided I was going to run and so, I ran! Can you believe it? I ran a lot and far...at least a lot and far for me. I was just going to go down and make a little circle but I kept running to the next block and then that block was blocked off by tons of fire engines. I ran to the next one and thought it would just add another block to my run, but I was wrong. The fire engines roped of like 3 blocks and I had to run like seven extra blocks. BUT I guess I sort of like running, at least when the weather is like how it was yesterday. It was perfect running weather. PERFECT.

Today I have sore sore sore legs, but sometimes that just feels so good. So, I have a new goal to pick up running and hopefully do a 5k here in a month or so. There is something so magical to working out. I get everything done, I don't stress, and somehow I seem to have more time on my hands.


to end this, I have to tell you my new favorite song. It is called "Gray or Blue" by JayMay, Listen to it. (Plus the video is to Serendipity, a very favorite of mine) Also, my favorite part..."I can't keep starin' at your mouth without wonderin how it tastes." This was playing on my Pandora at work and when I heard those words I just had to laugh. It will make your day happy too :)

1 comment:

courtney said...

tati your such a positive person and i love it. even in the good ole days you were there to raise everyone up. i love ya girl!