Monday, October 11, 2010

New York, Here I come!

For four years now, my best friend has been Aubrey Potter.  For four years she has made fun of me for being the "socal, so cool" San Diegan (which, by the way, no one says socal so cool if they are actually from southern California).  For four years she has bragged of the East Coast.  It's style, the culture, blah blah blah.  For reals?  And this is the FIRST time I am going to visit.  I guess it took her moving away from me to pull me out there.


I am excited beyond...well, anything.  I need this little trip and I need to see this face more than ever before.


Side notes:
1. BYU won on Saturday!
2. I gave blood today - how exciting.
3. I walked about 114,000 steps last week (we are doing a pedometer competition at work - my team will win).
4. Life is good.

No comments: